Whether you have an employee currently working or they are a potential employee, background screening helps to prevent negligence, fraud, and other illegal activities by your employees. Not only can actions of your employees hurt your company, but they can also effect your customers, suppliers and associates. In certain instances negligent hiring practices can open the door for legal actions against your company due from actions taken by your employees, especially if they have a history of negative behavior, such as violence and drug abuse.
After all of your hard work to build a successful company, the last thing that you would want is for the actions of an employee who has a prior pattern of negative behavior to be held against the employer because they did not attempt to screen the employee. Dragnet can help you protect your company, clients and employees by screening a current or potential employee.
The Standard Employment Screening package consist of the following checks:
- Social Security Number Verification
- Eviction Search (specifically for Florida, consists of checking counties where applicant has resided)
- Address Trace
- National Sexual Offender
- Terrorist Watch List
- Basic Florida Incarceration Records
- Florida County Criminal & Arrest Records
- Out of State Criminal Check
- County Drivers Violations
- Drivers License Check
- Workers Compensation Reports)
- Credit Reports (restrictions apply