Dragnet Credit provides full background screening for your potential tenants. In today’s environment, it is not only important to make sure that your future tenant does not have a violent criminal history, but also that they do not have red flags that could indicate possible them being an eviction risks. It is not only important to protect yourself and your property, but also your surrounding neighbors. Dragnet can help you weed out tenants who can become potential liabilities.
The following checks are included in our standard tenant screening package:
- Social Security Number Verification
- Eviction Search (specifically for Florida, consists of checking counties where applicant has resided)
- Address Trace
- National Sexual Offender
- Terrorist Watch List
- Basic Florida Incarceration Records
- Florida County Criminal & Arrest Records
- Out of State Criminal Check
Due to Fair Credit Laws, all End Users (businesses and landlords getting consumer credit reports) must have a physical inspection by an agency that is approved by all three Credit Agencies in order to receive credit reports. There is a one-time inspection fee of $75.00, and the End User must pass the physical inspection before credit reports can be provided.